The team concept explained:
- Cohesion. Teammates stick together, and put the interests of the team ahead of self-interest.
- Morale. Teammates lift each other up, cheer each other on, and believe in each other.
- Synergy. The team works together to magnify the strengths and minimize the weaknesses of each individual.
- Caring. Teammates love each other and take care of each other.
- Pride. Teammates derive competitive satisfaction from winning and find joy in being the best.
- Responsibility. Each individual teammate takes responsibility not just for his own part of the team but for the whole team.
Paradox of Power by Pat Williams