The intended audience for this study includes teens and young adults who are embarking on a Bible Study for the purpose of personal spiritual growth. This is volume 5 in a series designed to enhance the individual’s knowledge and ability to join with God’s flock in grace and love. Throughout this “sectional” study you will experience a renewed understanding of various segments of scripture with an applicable meaning to life’s trials and questions by studying five sections of scripture in the book of Hebrews. We will cover the following chapters and subjects.
- You can be certain of ever-present, true faith (Hebrews 10)
- Faith is our strength and refuge (Hebrews 11, Psalms 36)
- Life in Christ will not be a “bed of roses” (Hebrews 12)
- A new covenant of Grace (Hebrews 12)
- Showing your Christianity to the world (Hebrews 13, I Corinthians)