After completing this EBook you will have a complete, macro driven, Excel application. The original version is Excel 2010, but the code and functionality is designed to work on previous versions; in addition to the 2013 version. All source code and Excel sheets are downloadable from the author’s web site.
We will cover the following subjects.
- Using the Match statement
- Creating a user interface with UserForms
- Loading web addresses from your Excel application
- Programming Excel through VBA-based subroutines
- Creating button functionality through code
- Populating form elements with values in your Excel sheet