The intended audience for this study includes teens and young adults who are embarking on a Bible Study for the purpose of personal spiritual growth. This is volume 3 in a series designed to enhance the individual’s knowledge and ability to join with God’s flock in grace and love. Throughout this “sectional” study you will experience a renewed understanding of various segments of scripture with an applicable meaning to life’s trials and questions by studying six sections of scripture in the book of John. We will cover the following chapters and subjects.
- Grace and truth from the Light of the world (John 1)
- God knows what is best for you, and so do your parents (John 2)
- There is a place for righteous anger (John 2)
- Know God’s word and believe in His sacrifice (John 3)
- Thirst for God’s word and give it to others (John 4)
- Jesus has power over nature (John 6)