The intended audience for this study includes teens and young adults who are embarking on a Bible Study for the purpose of personal spiritual growth. This is volume 1 in a series designed to enhance the individual’s knowledge and ability to join with God’s flock in grace and love. Throughout this “sectional” study you will experience a renewed understanding of various segments of scripture with an applicable meaning to life’s trials and questions by studying six sections of scripture in the book of Proverbs. We will cover the following chapters and subjects.
- Now you have the secret to a long and peaceful life (Proverbs 3)
- Wisdom comes from listening to your elders (Proverbs 4)
- The Lord turns from the wicked and hears the righteous (Proverbs 15)
- Refined spirit through the fires of tribulation (Proverbs 25)
- Trust the Lord and be safe from judgment (Proverbs 29)
- God Provided the Vessel (Acts 27)